Expert Mobile RV Repair Santa Rosa, Sonoma County
As a mobile RV repair service, we come to you and provide a wide variety of repairs on site at your location.
We work on all types of RV campers, including small pop-up campers, travel trailers, fifth wheels and class A, B and C motor homes.
Our highly experienced RV Repair Connection techs can handle any aspect of service on your recreational vehicle, towed or motorized.
Mobile RV Repair Sonoma County Team Comes to You!
As a mobile RV repair Sonoma County based team, we will come to your location, whether it’s your home or RV storage lot.
You can expect professional high-quality repairs done by certified RV Technicians who treat your RV as if it were our own.
We can often schedule your service faster than the big shops, and you get competitive pricing, too! We accept most major insurance, warranty and service contract work, and we handle the paperwork for you.
We are typically faster service than most RV repair shops. So, why drag your RV to a shop and wait days or even weeks until they can squeeze you in?
Our team is highly experienced and includes RVIA Certified RV Tech credentials. Pricing is competitive (see rates lower this page).
Types of Recreational Vehicles We Service
- Motor Homes (Class A, B, C)
- 5th Wheels
- Travel Trailers
- Toy Haulers
- Tent and Popup Trailers
- Truck Bed Campers
- Airstream Trailers
- Horse Trailers
- Utility Trailers
Our Guarantee: All work is completed to the highest-level standards and to your 100% satisfaction.
RV Maintenance and Repair Services
When it comes to RV repair Santa Rosa/Sonoma County based RV Repair Connection repairs virtually everything except engine work and tires. Here is a partial list of all the services we offer:
- Installations: Replace or Install Parts and Accessories You Order or We Order
- Appliances: Ovens, Stoves, Refrigerators, Water Heaters
- Heating and Air Conditioning: A/C Units, Furnaces, Heating Systems, Ventilation
- Electrical Systems: Batteries, Generators, Converters, Inverters, Power Steps, 120 Volt and 12 Volt Wiring, Lighting
- Systems: Slides, Leveling Jacks, Video and Audio, Antennas, Satellites, Monitor Panels
- Plumbing: Water Systems, Water Pumps, Tanks and Lines, Toilets, Showers, Faucets
- Liquid Propane (LP) Systems: Lines and Fittings, Tanks, Hoses, Regulators, Stoves
- Roofs: Roof Refurbishment, Roof Seam Re-Sealing, Completely New Roofs, Roof Coatings, etc.
- Cabinetry: Paneling, Ceilings, Doors, Walls, Trims and Finishing
- Exterior: Metal Siding, Windows, Doors, Molding, Rubber Roofs, Roof Vents, Awnings
- Inspections: Annual RV Inspections, New/Used RV Buyer Inspections
- Weatherization: Winterizations and De-Winterizations
- Mechanical: Suspension/Steering, Batteries, Brakes, Wheel Bearing Packs
- Preventive Maintenance: Performing preventative RV maintenance is critical – especially if your vehicle is tucked away in RV storage for part of the year.
Got a new RV or used RV that’s new to you? New driver? We will provide a detailed orientation and show you what and how things work.
RV Maintenance and Repair Rates
Service Call Fee: Starts at $100 (dependent on location)
Hourly Rate: $150.00 starts upon arrival. Includes diagnosis of problem or estimate, measurements, gathering information for repair. This may include the repair for quick and simple fixes. One hour minimum applies.
Emergency and After Hours: $250 for after hours calls, including Sunday, and same day emergency service. $200 hourly rate after initial call applies.
Just submit the form below. Or call or text us at 707-495-2693.